So, we were playing this today, and were dancing to "The Way You Make Me Feel" by Michael Jackson, and, in the song, he does a lot of "Come on, girl!" and that Michael Jackson squeal/scream and stuff. So, while Toby's dancing, he starts shouting out, "Come on, grill!" (his way of saying "girl"). It was hilarious! Keith and I were laughing SO hard, which of course made him repeat it over and over.
Too funny!

4 comments:
Awesome! It's like freeze dance with a twist! Just so you know, freeze dance is a mjor hit in the Kindergarten music classroom. Not only does it teach kids to recognize the difference between sound and silence (yeah, you have to teach that...) it also teaches body awareness, something kids that age are sorely lacking. Of course I'm sure Keith already knew all that.... :)
Of course! Like I said, he's the best dad ever! ;~)
That makes me laugh, that they have to teach the difference between sound and silence!
I can hear the music and picture Toby! Too cute.
I bet the kids sleep well after a fun game like that! :)
Post a Comment