Monday, July 7, 2008
Boys & Bugs
One thing I forgot to mention about the 4th of July, was I had my first "boys & bugs" moment. We were getting ready to go to Chris & Tara's. Keith opened the door to the garage, and a cricket hopped in. He killed it, and told me he was going to put CJ in the car, and come back in for Toby, and he would pick up the cricket and throw it away. So my job was to make sure Toby didn't get it. I was doing something on the computer, and thought Toby was playing in the living room. He ran up to me, excited about something, and I turned around to give him my full attention. He pushed up RIGHT INTO MY FACE, literally, a half-inch from my nose, the dead cricket!!!! AAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH! I jumped, and tried to calmly ask him to throw it away, but he was having way too much fun playing with it! I helped him throw it away and promptly washed his hands (twice) and laughed to myself that I will probably spend the next ten years asking my boys to keep their fun dead bugs FAR away from me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment