EDIT: I didn't realize that I hadn't enabled comments, but it should be fixed now (Thanks, Tiff!).
Saturday, February 16, 2008
I Finally Have a Blog!!!
So, after a long time of reading others' blogs, I realized that you can blog and only people you invite can read it! Amazing! This whole time I've been too intimidated by the WORLD WIDE web having access to my life (since the whole world would want to access my blog, I'm sure!). So, really the purpose of this is pretty much selfish, to get all our family memories in a central location, and hopefully maybe serve y'all in some small way, like offering a recipe I liked or something. So, I hope you enjoy reading it! Oh, and I have to say, the title is totally unoriginal... I just heard of someone else whose blog was 3 Men and a Mommy, so right off the bat, have to confess I stole the idea!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am officially your first comment! Congratulations on entering the blog world!
awesome carrie, look forward to being a regular reader :-)
sweet!! you've joined the blogging world! hurray!
Post a Comment