I love watching all 3 boys interact as brothers! Toby and CJ have definitely become best buddies! They are so cute... Toby loves being a big brother to both CJ and Bo. He is constantly kissing them and loving on them. He and CJ love to play little games they make up and seem to have little inside jokes! Toby is always going up to CJ and says, "Hiiiiiii, CJ!" If CJ goes up the stairs (which he knows he's not allowed to do), Toby will come and get me. Not in a tattletale way, but always protective. CJ has really started to love Toby back, too! For a while, Toby would try to kiss him, and CJ would push him away. Now, he's the one giving Toby little forehead-tap kisses. I love watching them love each other!
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Brothers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love that last picture!
Post a Comment