Wednesday, March 5, 2008

So Brave!

I love that Toby is talking more now!  It's so fun to finally have a window into what's going on in that little mind of his!  Back in like November, when he got croup and that mysterious infection, he was in and out of the doctor's office a lot.  In order to keep him from frieking out, I would tell him he was such a brave boy, and he loved it.  He would always leave telling the nurses he was "so brave!"  So, now, he's not only kept that to himself, but has tried to encourage others.  The other day, I took them to the little playground by our house, and CJ climbed up the steps to the very top, and Toby was so impressed he kept saying, "CJ so brave!"  Then yesterday, I gave myself a paper cut, and as I was putting on a Band-Aid, Toby said, "It's okay, it's okay.  Ohhh, Mama SO brave!"  Too cute!

No comments: