CJ has been a lot more vocal, too! This morning, I was nursing Bo downstairs while Keith was waking up Toby and CJ. He brought CJ down, and CJ looked at me and exclaimed, "Mmmmama!!!" Too cute! He has also started to talk to Bo a lot more. He comes up to him in the morning, and says, "Good morning, Bo!" This all might not be super-cute to anyone else, but I am so enjoying hearing all the funny stuff my boys are saying :~)
Friday, March 21, 2008
Cute things kids say...
I love that Toby and CJ are both starting to talk more! I've got to record all their cute sayings, so I don't forget later on! Toby loves to talk to his brothers (and tell them what to do!) and will often say to CJ, "CJ, Honey, let's not do that, okay?" if CJ is getting into trouble. So, the other day, I was taking Toby upstairs for a nap, and Bo was downstairs in his swing, and as we're going upstairs, Toby calls out, "I'll be right back, Bo!" then pauses, goes down the stairs to see Bo, and says, "Bo, say please!" very authoritatively! Then, later that night, I was taking him upstairs again, for bedtime, and he looks out the window, and says, "It's a fine night!" I have no idea where he got that, probably from one of his Thomas movies, but I about died laughing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment