I was inspired by another blog to list a few things I love! Okay, my list is a lot longer than hers, let's just call this my "Top 25" (I'm sure I could actually think of a couple more)!
I love...
- the way both Toby and CJ give Bo "kisses" by sucking their thumbs, and tapping his forehead with theirs
- how the first thing Toby does when he wakes up is talks softly to himself, then laughs with CJ, then belts out some song at the top of his lungs!
- the fuzzy softness of Bo's hair right after I dry it off from the bath
- how CJ says, "Mama!" in his cute little-boy voice with a huge smile on his face.
- today when CJ said, "Applethauth, peas?" (again in the cute little-boy voice)
- pretty much anything CJ says in his cute little-boy voice with his big blue eyes and tilted head (he's cute, and he knows it!)
- how Toby will sometimes refer to himself as "Tobes"
- how Toby and CJ will "clean" the table after they spill something on it by smearing it all around the table and then rubbing their hands together, in order to "help mama."
- Bo's smiles (have I mentioned that before?)
- when Toby raps, and says, with such attitude, "Jesus CHRIST!"
- when CJ backs up Toby like a DJ with his little rhythms and sounds, with hand motions.
- how nursing is like, the best thing in Bo's life right now
- when I get the boys in the morning, and CJ says, "Good morning!!!"
- when Keith comes home from work, and opens the door, and the boys immediately stop whatever they're doing, get so excited, and run to him, saying "Up? Up?" and he picks them both up at the same time, and suddenly everything is funny to them!
- when Toby says to himself, "Daddy home ALL day!"
- when CJ gets Cheerio's stuck to his back pockets
- when I find random toys in my bathroom
- when Toby puts rocks in his pockets
- that CJ points out dirt, rocks, and cars when we are driving
- watching Keith wrestle with the boys
- driving to Care Group with Keith (and no kids!!)
- how Bo strokes my arm when I'm holding him, and when I pick him up, he holds onto my shoulder
- taking the boys out for a walk with Keith, with Toby and CJ in the wagon, and Bo in the stroller
- how Keith has served me with the housework, and taking care of the boys the past few weeks especially
- the way CJ crouches down to play with a toy, but doesn't sit still long enough to actually sit down and play
What are some of your loves?
EDIT: Does anyone know how to fix this thing with my words being cut off in the middle?

No comments:
Post a Comment